Our Fall Newsletter is Here!
Welcome to the Fall 2017 edition of the Friends of Baltimore Woods e-newsletter. It’s time again to share news of our ongoing work to bring a native oak woodland to the riverbank in St. Johns. We invite your feedback and participation.
What’s your best thing? We are still looking to fill some important volunteer roles, and build our active members. Whatever you’re good at, however much or little time you have to give, we can put your particular interests and skills to work in Baltimore Woods. Details in the newsletter, or sign up to volunteer on our website.
- Urban Weeds Class Comes to BES Lab
- FoBW Annual Meeting Report
- New Signage at Four Entrances to Baltimore Woods
- De La Salle HS Students Step Up to Help
- St. Johns Bizarre Features FoBW
- Service, Sports, and Suds Comes to Baltimore Woods
- Service, Sports, and Suds Details in a Nutshell
- Summer’s End is a News Beginning for FoBW
- More than Fair
- Book Review: A Weed by Any Other Name
- Least Wanted: Herb Robert
- SOLVE Beach and Riverside Cleanup
- What’s Your Best Thing?
- Fall Upcoming Events