Our Winter 2017 Newsletter is Here!
Welcome to the Winter 2017 edition of the Friends of Baltimore Woods e-newsletter. It’s time again to share news of our ongoing work to bring a native oak woodland to the riverbank in St. Johns. We invite your feedback and participation.
- Urban Weeds Class Helps Educate Neighbors
- SOLVE and Friends of Baltimore Woods — An Ongoing Partnership
- SOLVE Beach and Riverside Cleanup
- PBS Engineering & Environmental Takes on Peavine — and Wins!
- Tough and Tenacious Native Plant Seed Mix
- Yes We Have No Ivy Day
- A Note from the No Ivy League
- The Trail of Discovery in Portland’s Harbor
- Least Wanted Invasive Species – Italian Arum
- Winter 2017/2018 Events